The Green Apple Project develops gardening projects that encourage those with advancing illness, age or disability to continue to garden and appreciate the world around them.
Charity & Disability Groups
The types of projects that we develop are:
- Private growing areas to meet the special needs of disabled people;
- Provide raised beds, paving and potting out greenhouse;
- Provide information on garden aids and techniques.
We can help:
- Gardeners with chronic back or hip trouble;
- Gardeners with a wide range of disabilities, including visual, physical and mental.
If you want to know more about our courses & workshops fill in the form below and we will send you details of upcoming events.